Directions to Hayling Island Holiday Park
Hayling Island Holiday Park, Manor Road, Hayling Island, Hampshire, PO11 OQS
Hayling is a peaceful island close to the Hampshire mainland. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Hayling Island is signposted from the A27 Havant Junction, which is east of Portsmouth and west of Chichester.
- Leave at this junction and take the A3023 to Hayling Island.
- Continue on this road for approximately 3 miles until you reach a roundabout, take the 2nd exit (to the right) on to Manor road.
- Continue on Manor Road for approximately half a mile and you will see Hayling Island Holiday Park.
- Nearest station - Havant (5 miles/15 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines – Brighton, Cardiff, London, and Bristol.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- The nearest bus stop is at the park entrance.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport – Southampton (28 miles/30-45 minutes' drive time from the park). Heathrow & Gatwick Airport are 1.5 hours away.
- You can fly to Southampton from: Aberdeen, Alderney, Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey, Inverness, Isle of Man, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle.
- Tel. Southampton 0870 040 0009 | Heathrow 0870 000 0123