Directions to Challaborough Bay Holiday Park
Challaborough Bay Holiday Park, Challaborough Beach, Near Bigbury-on-Sea, South Devon, TQ7 4HU
Challaborough Bay is a beachside holiday park located 20 miles from Plymouth. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter and then the A38 signed Torquay/Plymouth. Follow the A38 until signs for A3121 for Ermington and Modbury.
- At Ermington take the A379 towards Modbury and Kingsbridge. Take right signed B3392 towards St. Anns Chapel and Challaborough.
- At St. Anns Chapel turn sharp right at the Pickwick pub towards Challaborough Bay. Follow the signs all the way to the sea front.
- Nearest station - Plymouth (17 miles/40 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Plymouth.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- There are no buses to Challaborough, no local service operates as the lanes are too narrow.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Plymouth (22 miles/40 minutes' drive time from the park)
- You can fly to Plymouth Airport from : Dublin, Cork, Jersey, London Gatwick, Bristol, Manchester and Newcastle.
- Tel no. - Plymouth: 0175 220 4090
- Useful links - Plymouth Airport