Directions to Sea Acres Holiday Park
Sea Acres Holiday Park, Kennack Sands, Near Helston, Cornwall, TR12 7LT
Sea Acres is a beachside holiday park located near to Lizard Point. Directions on getting to the park and other travel information is outlined below.
To get directions from Google simply enter your postcode in the box below and click the submit button.
How to get here
- Take A39 to Truro, through Truro and head for Helston on A394 for 15 miles. At Helston take B3293 to St. Keverne, passing Culdrose Navy Base on the left.
- Keep on towards St. Keverne still on B3293, Goonhilly is on your right. Half mile turn right at crossroads for Kennack Sands.
- After half a mile turn right at crossroads sign posted Kennack Sands.
- Head towards the beach, Sea Acres is on the right hand side.
- Nearest station - Redruth (25 miles/45 minutes' drive time from the park)
- Main lines - Bristol - Penzance via Plymouth, Truro and Redruth.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- The nearest bus stop is About 300 yards from the park.
For all bus enquiries contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Nearest airport - Newquay (45 miles/1 hour 15 minutes' drive time from the park)
- You can fly to Newquay with : Air Southwest, BMI Baby, Flybe, Lufthansa and Skybus from many major UK airports.
- Tel. Newquay +44(0)1637 860600.
- Useful links - Newquay Airport